Andalusia Ring By Murkani
- Made in solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Ring head – 16 mm in diameter – hammered finish
- Ring band – 3 mm W
- Semi-precious stone – Black Spinel – 3 mm in diameter
- Available in Medium (size 7)
- Colour –Silver
- Matt finish
|7||17.3 mm||54.4 mm|
Materials & Care: MURKANI Jewellery is made with precious metals and semi-precious stones and as such needs to be handled with care. Sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time however with proper care, your precious metal will retain its beauty and shine.
- Avoid contact with all liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, chlorine and sweat. Contact with these substances will increase that rate at which tarnishing occurs.
- Ensure your jewellery is not exposed to humidity and is not stored in direct sunlight.
- To further reduce the tarnishing effect, we recommend storing your silver jewellery in plastic zip lock bags to avoid contact with the air.
Part of the Andalusia Collection: Decorative statement pieces inspired by the geometric wall panels of the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain. The range features statement Earnings, Necklaces and handcrafted Rings in solid Sterling Silver, 18 KT Yellow Gold Plate and Rose Gold Plate with Black Spinel Stones set as center pieces. All pieces in this collection have a matt hammered finish.