Compass Necklace By MurkaniSold Out
The Compass Necklace provides guidance and direction through life. Ideal for travelers, adventurers and free spirits.
- Made of solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant – 17 mm W x 22 mm H (including balls)
- Semi-precious stones – White Topaz
- The medium chain measures 50 cm and can be adjusted to 48 cm and 46 cm
- The long chain measures 59 cm and can be adjusted to 57 cm and 55 cm
- Colour – Silver
From the HOPE collection.
The ancient symbol at the centre of this collection is a Ghanaian symbol of UNITY. The symbol represents the union required of people from different cultural backgrounds to come together despite their different opinions and views about the world. It’s about the world uniting in HOPE to overcome the issues we face globally, together.
MURKANI Jewellery is made with precious metals and semi-precious stones and as such needs to be handled with care. Sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time however with proper care, your precious metal will retain its beauty and shine. Most important things to do: as much as possible, avoid contact with liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, chlorine and sweat.
- Ensure your jewellery is not exposed to humidity and is not stored in direct sunlight.
- As much as possible, avoid contact with liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, chlorine and sweat.
- Store your silver jewellery in plastic zip lock bags to avoid contact with the air.