Guatemalan Huipil Weekender Bag - Medium
or make 4 interest-free payments of $72.25 fortnightly with More info
Commissioning the making of this stunning bag is vital to the Guatemalan indigenous people, as it creates a sustainable form of income for our artisans.
It is very important to us to keep this beautiful art form alive, and helping to support the well being of our much loved Guatemalan artisans!
- Genuine leather trimming, handles, and cross body strap
- Handwoven, sustainable fabric front and back panel
- 100% cotton lining, pattern varies
- Metal hardware
- Zip closure
- Internal and external smaller zip pocket.
- Two outer pockets, one with zip closure
- Hand Made in Guatemala – each bag is one of a kind
- Adjustable leather strap with secure zip to open
- All sizes are approximate and vary in colour and design
- Beautiful leather trimming.
- Fabric Composition: Guatemalan huipil textile 'Chajul'
- Approximate dimensions:
- 34cm H, 47cm W, 19cm D
- 9cm Handle drop
- 40-50cm Cross body strap, adjustable
*** Recycled fabric items are often a unique one of a kind piece. Although some may be very similar, typically no two are alike. The pictures displayed on our website are a small sampling of the various designs. Exact items in the pictures shown may no longer be available.