Guatemalan Huipil Weekender Bag - Small
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.25 fortnightly with More info
Our Guatemalan Weekend bag is hand made using hand loomed and hand embroidered fabrics, each one is individually made. This ensures attention to detail and quality of the highest standard.
Commissioning the making of this stunning bag is vital to the Guatemalan indigenous people, as it creates a sustainable form of income for our artisans.
It is very important to us to keep this beautiful art form alive, and helping to support the well being of our much loved Guatemalan artisans!
- Genuine leather trimming, handles, and cross body strap
- Handwoven, sustainable fabric front and back panel
- 100% cotton lining, pattern varies
- Metal hardware
- Zip closure
- Internal and external smaller zip pocket.
- Two outer pockets, one with zip closure
- Hand Made in Guatemala – each bag is one of a kind
- Adjustable leather strap with secure zip to open
- All sizes are approximate and vary in colour and design
- Beautiful leather trimming
- Adjustable leather strap
- Fabric Composition: Guatemalan huipil textile 'Chajul'