Sahara Small Earrings By Murkani
Sand dunes and Berber nomadic tribes wandering across the Sahara Desert were the setting for the designs of the new Sahara collection. The collection features decorative crosses that rise sculpturally from matt coin like medallions with a White Topaz stone as the centre piece.
- Made in Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Overall earring – 32 mm long
- Medallion – 15 mm in diameter
- White Topaz stone – 2.5 mm in diameter
- Colour – Silver
MURKANI Jewellery is made with precious metals and semi-precious stones and as such needs to be handled with care. Sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time however with proper care, your precious metal will retain its beauty and shine.
- Avoid contact with all liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, chlorine and sweat. Contact with these substances will increase that rate at which tarnishing occurs.
- Ensure your jewellery is not exposed to humidity and is not stored in direct sunlight.
- To further reduce the tarnishing effect, we recommend storing your silver jewellery in plastic zip lock bags to avoid contact with the air.