Sahara Small Earrings By Murkani
- 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass
- The earring wires are made from solid Sterling Silver plated in 2 micron gold
- Overall earring – 32 mm long
- Medallion – 15 mm in diameter
- White Topaz stone – 2.5 mm in diameter
- Colour – Yellow Gold
Materials & Care: MURKANI Jewellery is made with precious metals and semi-precious stones and as such needs to be handled with care. Sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time however with proper care, your precious metal will retain its beauty and shine.
- Avoid contact with all liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, chlorine and sweat. Contact with these substances will increase that rate at which tarnishing occurs.
- Ensure your jewellery is not exposed to humidity and is not stored in direct sunlight.
- To further reduce the tarnishing effect, we recommend storing your silver jewellery in plastic zip lock bags to avoid contact with the air.
From the Sahara Collection: Sand dunes and Berber nomadic tribes wandering across the Sahara Desert were the setting for the designs of the new Sahara collection. The collection features decorative crosses that rise sculpturally from matt coin like medallions with a White Topaz stone as the centre piece.