Sales and Styling Consultant
Origen is very excited to announce the rare opportunity to be a part of our team!
Here’s what you need to be part of the Origen family:
· an incredible eye for styling and strength in sales within a boutique environment
· as a personal sales and styling consultant, you will ensure an exceptional experience while building product awareness and customer loyalty
· must have retail experience - ideally in a fashion boutique environment
· ability to assist with online customer inquiries, stock management
· strong attention to detail
· strong merchandising skills
· knowledge of current fashion/trends
· excellent written and verbal communication
· impeccable presentation of the brand
· computer literacy and social media savvy
· ability to work in a team environment and independently
· excellent organisational and time management skills
· flexibility to work to the demands of the business, including weekends
· a pro-active and enthusiastic approach towards your work
But most of all you must love all things Origen, so that you embody the brand.
You will be responsible for:
· managing our customer base, nurturing existing customers and developing new ones
· assisting with stocktakes and daily stock management
· providing customers with knowledge on products, brands and trends while creating a wonderful experience
· visual merchandising
· maintaining store presentation
· assisting with online orders and organising deliveries
· promoting our online store and social media platforms
In return, we offer generous staff discounts, bonuses for achievements, above award wages as per experience and be part of a supportive and vibrant working environment.
If you think this might be you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please include why you think you are a good match to work with us.